Event Calendar
Prev MonthPrev Month Next MonthNext Month
North Meals N Deals May
Diamond Knot Brewpub
5602 232nd St SW
Mountlake Terrace, WA United States
Saturday, May 04, 2019, 8:30 AM PDT
Category: Events

Where: Diamond Knot Brewpub
When: 1st Saturday of the month
Doors Open: 8:00am
Meeting Starts: 8:30am

REAPS Members Free
Guests: $15 online, $20 at the door

Registration required for all events

New Location Starting February 2019!  Diamond Knot Brewpub at 5602 232nd St SW Mountlake Terrace, with easy access off the freeway and ample parking, will have you deal-lighted
and don't worry, the breakfast options will still be deal-licious! Doors open at 8:00am for networking, meeting begins at 8:30am.

If you have never attended one of our events, then just register online and use promo code "guest" to attend your first meeting for free. If you don't register online then please plan to pay $20 at the door when you arrive. 

The 7 Master Skills of Highly Effective Real Estate Entrepreneurs 
With Dan Doran

As a real estate entrepreneur, do you think the key to success is your strategy and your operational practices? Most do, unfortunately, research shows that these two elements only account for 20% of your success. The other 80% is determined by your mindset, your level of personal effectiveness and productivity. Tonight our key note speaker is Dan Doran who has successfully coached over 1,800 real estate entrepreneurs to 7 figures. Dan built and ran a $5 Million-dollar coaching company, one of the biggest coaching companies in the country, with over 500 coaching clients at the peak.

As a testament to his success, 70% of the real estate entrepreneurs Dan has coached are financially free today and you can be too.

Dan says, “I really know real estate entrepreneurs intimately and I know what they need to be more successful. I developed Master Skills … powerful yet simple tools that you can implement tomorrow and see results in weeks, not months or years.”

Some of the topics Dan is going to cover on Saturday.

• Why hard work and a great strategy only accounts for a fraction of true success.• A secret that made one client over a million dollars!
• A secret that literally compels you to take more time off while you make more money and have more time for fun.
• A cure for the shiny object syndrome.
• The most powerful way to motivate yourself to achieve more.
• Secret of making huge money over and over again without needless work.
• 5 Minutes A Day to A 6-Figure Income.
• How to literally save not hours but weeks, months even years of wasted time.
• The Shockingly Simple Skill That Brings in Money Without Any Increase in Marketing Dollars!
• How to achieve your goals on time every time, Guaranteed!

Dan’s true passion is using one-on-one coaching to help real estate entrepreneurs to make more money with less stress by teaching Master Skills. He has a gift for marketing, sales, negotiation, business systematization and developing the proper mindset to succeed.  His energy and enthusiasm is second to none.  We can’t wait to see you there!

About Our Moderator...

Gena Horiatis was a stay-at-home mom and wife for twenty years after having a career at IBM. She was teaching piano lessons as two of her four children entered college; money became an issue.  She discovered real estate investing from an infomercial, got educated and changed her world!  She has done flips, rentals and lease options in her local and remote markets.  Her son John joined as her business partner, and she retired her husband, allowing him to pursue his passion for acting, while they live on passive income from rentals.  Loving to teach and give back, she has mentored new real estate investors around North America and abroad for the last five years. Gena, along with her colleague, Andrea Weule, are authors of the book A Time to Profit.  Their book and extensive online education can be found at their website www.atimetoprofit.com.  

REAPS Members Free
Guests: $15 online, $20 at the door

Registration required for all events